Euro TCK is committed to protecting your privacy, keeping the data you share with us safe, and using it lawfully.
Collecting your data helps us to fulfil our aim of seeking equip those in and from Europe who are concerned for, or interested in, TCK matters through networking, sharing of resources and promoting good practice from a Christian perspective. We aim to be transparent with you about how we collect your data, and we will not do anything you wouldn’t reasonably expect from us.
Please read this policy carefully to understand how we will collect, use and store your data.
- WHO WE ARE
Euro TCK is an informal network under the umbrella of an association of national mission associations, the European Evangelical Mission Association. The Euro TCK website is administered by Mezei Design. Our
contact details are below in section 12.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We collect personal data when you register for our events or opt-in to receive our communications. This may include:
- Your name
- Your postal/billing address
- Your telephone numbers
- Your email address (work or personal)
- The church or organisation to which you belong
- Records of your correspondence with us including your requests to opt-in to our mailings.
We use this information to provide you with the services you request and give you the best access possible to our network’s resources. You do not have to provide us with this information but if you choose not to we may be unable to give you the information or service you request.
- WHERE DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA FROM?
We only collect personal data when you opt-in to receive our communications, register to attend our events or request other resources. We collect this information when you complete a form on our website or contact us by email.
We do NOT collect information from third parties or by observation or inference, only what you, or a colleague in your agency, may choose to provide. We do not include or offer third party products or links on our website.
- WHAT ABOUT SENSITIVE DATA?
Where you provide the information, we may collect sensitive data including, but not limited to, your dietary or access requirements to best accommodate you at our events. By providing us with the organisations that you are affiliated with you, you agree to us holding and using this information.
Under 16s/Under 13s – We do not collect personal information from children under 16s years of age.
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
We may use the personal data we collect to:
- to process and send you any resources you have ordered from us
- to process event bookings, and/or inform you of any changes
- to provide you with support and advice if you volunteer for any of our events
- to provide you with information that you have requested about our activities
- to provide you with information about other resources, events or programmes we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about and to which you have not objected to receiving
- to record the contact that we have with you
- for administration purposes, e.g. we may contact you about an event you have expressed an interest in or registered for
- for internal record keeping, such as the management of feedback or complaints
- to analyse and improve the services we offer
- to analyse the use of our websites and ensure their content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device (see also our cookies policy)
- to manage your communication preferences
- You can choose at any time which marketing materials you want to receive from us, do just contact us
We rely on a variety of legal bases from processing your data depending on the activity being undertaken.
- We use a contractual basis for processing data relating to the provision of resources you have ordered, or events you have booked.
- We use legitimate interests for carrying out any administration regarding your purchases, as well as to thank you for those.
- We use consent for all email updates about our events. In addition every email newsletter you receive provides a clear opportunity for you to opt-out of/unsubscribe from future email newsletters.
- We use the soft opt-in exemption to contact you in a way that you might reasonably expect about similar events to ones you have recently attended. You will have been given an option to opt-out of these.
- DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR DATA TO OTHERS?
We will never sell your data to a third party for the purposes of marketing,neither do we employ agents to carry out tasks on our behalf or share data with them. Euro TCK will not transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area.
- HOW LONG WILL WE HOLD INFORMATION AND KEEP IT ACCURATE?
We take reasonable steps to create an accurate record of any personal data your organisation has submitted. We will keep your information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is being processed. We comply with accepted standards for data retention policies.
You can let us know about any changes to your personal data by contacting us.
If you request to have no further contact with us we will keep some basic (anonymised) information about you on our suppression list in order to avoid sending you content in the future.
- WHAT ABOUT SECURITY MEASURES?
Euro TCK has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal data under our control. Information is stored by Euro TCK volunteers securely on their computers and in the Cloud. Only authorised personnel are able to access personal information, and we ensure access to information is password protected.
- YOUR RIGHTS TO ACCESS INFORMATION
Data Protection law gives you the right to access information held about you. To make a request for your personal information, contact us via the contact details below in section 12.
Any access request may be subject to a fee (as amended from time to time) to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
You have the right to be informed of how we use your information and the right to object to us processing your personal data for marketing purposes and to withdraw consent at any time. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory body. Find out more here www.ico.org.uk .
You are able to update you data or change your preferences at any time, please contact us.
We may update this policy from time to time without notice to you. By continuing to use our website you will be deemed to have accepted such changes.
- CONTACT US
You can you access and amend the information we hold about you emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Contact page on our website.
Updated by Euro TCK 23rd May 2018